* Advertising and marketing to reach the general public is the best way to determine the fair market value of your property.
* Auctions generate excitement and wide exposure for your assets.
* Auctions quickly reduce the maintenance and long-term carrying costs.
* You set the auction sale date and terms.
* Competitive bidding at auction gives the opportunity for the most money.
WHAT CAN THE SELLER EXPECT?
* A confidential consultation and review of your property will be made so the best recommendation can be made for you.
* A marketing and budget plan will be prepared for your specific property and circumstances.
* Set up, cleaning and organizing the property to be sold will be completed prior to auction day and will be arranged by the auction company.
* The auction company will accept payments from the buyers on auction day and will distribute the funds to the seller after approximately 10 business days.
* After auction, the auction company will assist buyers with loading purchases in a timely manner. The auction company will mail titles, paperwork, etc., to the buyers according to the purchase made.
WHAT CAN THE BUYER EXPECT?
* A time will be scheduled for inspections of the property/equipment. If the time is not convenient for the buyer, a special appointment can be made by contacting the auction company.
* Bidders may register 1-2 hours before the auction begins.
* The winning bidder should be prepared to pay the purchase price, the designated buyer's premium and any taxes that apply on auction day.
* Personal checks, company checks, cash, money orders and wire transfers will be accepted as payment. This money will be deposited into the escrow account of the auction company until sufficient time is allowed for all checks to "clear".
The auction process is an easy and fast way to turn your assets into cash! The honesty, integrity, experience and great customer service are just a few reasons to let Chad Curvin Auction Solutions be the solution for you!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.